The Association of Producers of Avocado “Hass Colombia SAT”, is an agricultural society in transformation constituted from the 26 of Julio of 2007 by avocado producers of diverse parts of the country. Today we have 50 associates and more than 100 allied producers.
Hass Colombia is an avocado packing and marketing plant, we have state-of-the-art machines and equipment with the capacity to select and pack 8 ton / hr.
Hass Colombia is a Colombian organization dedicated to the packing and commercialization of the Hass avocado. In order to satisfy our customers and consumers, we work with the highest standards and international standards of quality and safety, oriented towards the growth of our employees, associates and producers with social responsibility.
Hass Colombia will be recognized by our customers, producers, partners and employees as the leading organization in the packaging and commercialization of the Hass avocado, committed to the integral development of the productive chain in Colombia.
• Kindness: act with kindness and courtesy towards others.
• Confidence: believe in the capacities, responsibilities and decisions.
• Honesty: speak truthfully and act with honesty and transparency; seek, accept and tell the truth respecting the interests of others.
• Respect: act recognizing the rights of other people.
• 2007 Approare SAT is created
• 2010 Packing plant opens
• 2010 First export of avocado hass in Colombia
• 2014 Change of company name from Aproare SAT to Hass Colombia SAT
• 2015 First 100 exported containers
• 2015 First 100 certified producers in GlobalG.A.P
• 2016 Packing capacity is doubled